Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catching Up

A lot of my facebook friends have been talking about their scrapbooking and doing a "Daily December" scrapbook.  I thought I would try that in blog format but first, I have to catch up!


We went to Thanksgiving in Walterboro and the girls got to spend some time with their Great-Grandma Joyce and play with my cousin's little girl Ansley.  But of course, I didn't take any pictures.  But we did cook another Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday at our house and I did manage to take a few pictures.
yummy!

 A friend of mine put this on Facebook for $75...yes please!  We got it just in time to enjoy some warm weather.  It's supposed to be warm this weekend too so we will have to play with it some more!

 The Gamecocks beat Clemson again this year.

 Babies stretching are just THE cutest thing!

 We put up the Christmas tree.

 "I can't weech it!"

 And look who showed up! It's our elf!  He was originally named Candy but now his name is Bee.  I think he would like Bee much better than Candy.  CBS aired a little movie version of the book and we have watched it probably 10 times already.  It's so neat....when they look for their elf, Emily goes looking for our elf.  She is growing up so much!  We are really looking forward to all of the holiday experiences with her!
 Emily was singing to Caitlyn "I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!" Caitlyn loves watching Emily sing and talk.  She smiles so big!

 So. Precious.

 our girls :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails