Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

My parents and brother are on their way over for taco soup nite, so this will have to be quick but I wanted to show off some new pictures of my sweet sugar pie.

At the Juniors auction we had pink "fluff" on our name tag so people would know who to ask questions...
it doubles as a hairbow.

And how sweet is this outfit?  She wore it at our big family dinner last weekend, but I didn't take my camera.  So here is round two.

And to catch up on whats been going on in our house, this toy may look harmless enough, 
but if you look closely...
you will see...
the pacifier is hiding inside.  This is also where we found Grammie's cell phone battery.  Crafty. 

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails