Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daily December: One Day Early

Look where Bee showed up this morning! The mantle. 
Maybe he will get more creative as the month goes on :)

And I think I may have figured out a trick...even though Caitlyn has been sleeping excellent at night, during the day I've had to hold her for her to sleep. But now she is in her crib sleeping on her belly.  And she's still asleep.  And I'm not holding her.  Not that I'm complaining, I love some sugar but I have to be able to use both arms at some point during the day :)

Emily and I also read Caitlyn her first book today.  Emily was toting it around...
I think Caitlyn enjoyed it.  She watched while I read it to Emmy several times.

Then I thought it would be a good idea to let Emily play with an empty wrapping paper roll.  Let's just call that a learning experience :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails