Monday, April 22, 2013

Race day/kite festival

First, Emily got a new hat and sunglasses for playing outside. And then she fell asleep. She was knocked out!


Brian came into town and ran a 5k with dad and I.


It was so much fun!!! I got first in my age group, Brian got third in his and dad got 2nd in his. And we left before the doggone awards!! We had no idea. So a girl I knew picked up my medal so I could still get it. It was so much fun! But really cold too.

Then we came home and ate a huge breakfast and went to the kite festival. Where Emily played on the bouncy house the whole time.








No fear!





And shared ice cream with uncle Brian!


Emily was SO sad to see uncle Brian go :(


It was a fun day! And it's only 3:00 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails