Friday, June 10, 2011

20 Months

My Sweet Girl,

You are just over 20 months old and amaze me every day how much you are learning and changing.   Tonight will make a week that you have been sleeping in your big girl bed!  You can sing your abc's and count to 10.  You learned to count in Spanish by accident...and you say taco instead of quatro.  It's so cute!  Most of your sentences are 3-4 words but you are known to occasionally bust out a sentence like "what's going on here?"  You can sing parts of twinkle twinkle little star, happy birthday, and rock-a-bye baby.  You even say bless you, excuse me, and thanks at the right times.  I know this isn't close to all that you can do, but it's all I can think to list right now.  You are so sweet and precious.  I can't even imagine having two sweet little girls in my life!

Love, Mom
 I have lost complete control over my iPhone.

 "Wanna see picture"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails