Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Things!

So I've really been slacking on the posts lately. Emily REALLY likes when I use my computer and I am already missing a few keys so the posts might be thin for a while. We will be officially in week 25 of the pregnancy tomorrow. It is crazy how fast it is passing (and how hot it's been).

 Brian came last weekend and we got a few pics...
He brought the sweetest girl in the world a hat to match his :)

Emily has been so much fun!  She is talking up a storm.  Last night we were showing my Mom and Dad her big girl bed and her tv messed up.  She looked up and said "What's going on here?"  She is a MESS!

Our big girl has been sleeping her big girl bed for the past 2 nights and it's been going really well.  She loves her dora sheets.  She is really growing up.  And just for documentation purposes, last week she hugged me and said "I love you Momma" unprompted.  That felt like quite a landmark for me.  I could just eat her up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails