Friday, October 28, 2011

This is going to be a long post…you have been warned. Emily is at play and pray with Grammie and Caitlyn is sleeping. I should be napping, but this is about the only chance I get to play catch up.

First off…check out this sweet video of our eldest:


And we are having trouble with our fall clothes fitting. My poor child looks like a vagrant. How can 24 month pants be too long with she is in the 95th percentile for height? I don’t know. But they are. Think I’m going to have to hem these.


I also want to share a link to the coolest thing ever. I have started pumping trying to start getting ready to go back to work and needed a way to store all of those little bags. Check out this link. Here is my attempt. We will see if it works. I’m a little worried that the bags might slip out.


Next on the agenda and the main thing…we went to the zoo yesterday! The weather was perfect, Emily had a great time and Caitlyn slept the whole time. Perfect :) Here are those pictures.













It's supposed to be cool this weekend so maybe we will have lots of time to play outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails