Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WILW

Time for this week's installment of What I'm Loving Wednesday...
I am loving hanging out with my sweet girl in my nearly de-Christmas'd house.  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas decorations, but I'm ready to get rid of some of the clutter.  Especially now since we have truly been overrun with toys.  Emmy was my little helper.
 "Peek-a-boo"

 "I see you!"
I fully expect to be finding Christmas stuff around the house for quite some time.

I am loving this little dirty face.

I am loving that she ate one and a half whole chicken nuggets for lunch.  Why won't my child eat?
And I am loving these flowers that my sweet hubby got me.  Love him!
Just one more...
 Hope everyone is having an excellent Wednesday!   We have a date at the park with my brother tomorrow so maybe we will have some photos!


2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Flowers are always lovely! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Cute pictures of your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails