Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another What I'm Loving Wednesday

I just laid my child down in her crib, said night night, turned off the light, and left the room.  (never happened before) and I haven't heard a peep.  Say whaat?  Could this be true??  Now it's time for...
I have lots of things that I am loving this week:
*Our 1st trimester screening came back all normal.  And we are going to find out if it's a boy or girl on March 31st.  Seems like time is getting away from me!
*I registered my brother for the bachelorette last night.  (that word is really hard for me to spell).  He actually approved my actions though.  I used this picture.  I'm feeling like he really has a chance!!
*I am also loving that we are going to the lake on Saturday and then Brian is going to be home on Sunday for dinner.  Emmy misses her Uncle Brian!

Well that silence didn't last long...hope ya'll are having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Your brother is a cutie! I bet you can't wait to find out what your having!

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails