Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am loving that Emmy has started counting "one, two, shree" when we are going up steps or counting in her books.

I am loving that this is our new addition to our living room.  She is such a big girl sitting up there coloring.

I am loving that it's only 9 weeks until we go to the beach.  Wait, is that right? That's still a long time.  Here's a pic from last year's May trip.

I am loving that my brother will be coming home soon for a quick visit.

I am loving that Friday I am getting to have a sonogram and the first trimester screening.  I am also getting to see this awesome lady.
(best doctor ever)

I am also loving that the first trimester is officially coming to a close on Monday.  I am starting to feel human again.  A very tired human, but at least like a human.  Hope everyone has a great week!

(ps I am also loving that I got a Medela pump in style off ebay for $91 bucks....whhaaaattt?  It should be here in a few days.  I just hope it works and doesn't look like its been thrown down a flight of outdoor stairs. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails