Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lately...

So lately, I have been busy.  So this is going to be a post of random happenings in no certain order.

-We are going to a baby shower today.  I am SO excited because I got the best deal on the cutest outfit from Pitter Patter.  It's a Bailey Boys bubble...too cute!!   They were having an excellent sidewalk sale yesterday so I might have also purchased some 2T outfits for next year.  Whoops! They were all around $5 a piece.  Couldn't leave them there!

-I have been volunteering at the local huge consignment sale this week.  It made it really busy going back and forth.  But I got a lot of great dresses at the pre-sale for really good prices.  And my most awesome friend ever, Lulu, helped me get some hours so I could slack a little.  I got her a brand new looking pair of stride rite shoes for $8.  yes!

-It has been really warm here until yesterday so every free moment has been spent outside.  Emily can pretty much say anything now.  "comewithme" and "ous" ~translation outside, have become favs.  Of course now that the weekends here it's cool and rainy.  We will get to the lake soon though, I am determined.

-James also had Lasik this week.  He is already good as new and has 20/20 vision.  It's pretty amazing. 

Okay, I think that's everything.  Hope you are having a great week!

p.s. I've had a few nausea free days here and there! yes! 8 more days in the first trimester!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails