Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting Ready

Emily and I spent this morning working in the nursery a little.  The wooden birds and name that I ordered from Etsy came in yesterday and I had to put them up.  They turned out so cute!  This picture just doesn't do it justice!

On another note, one of our neighbors has a little girl one year older than Emily and has started selling some of her outgrown clothes on facebook.  SCORE!  This is one of the outfits that we got and she's already worn it 2 or 3 times.
Getting ready for Aunt Carin's baby shower.

Swinging on Grandaddy's back porch.


Then one day last week, Emily got away with one of my eyeliner pencils.  By thetime I tracked her down, she had made several dots above her eye.  This child is always paying attention.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails