Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Steps

 Baby girl has definitely started taking steps (last Friday).  Now she is up to walking from the couch to the coffee table with no coaxing, usually while watching tv.  She hasn't had much opportunity this week though because our house has been pretty busy.  We have some steps on video, but Daddy has to figure out how to get it off his super fancy phone. =)

I have also spent a lot of time this week getting ready for my sweet sugas birthday party.  We have about a dozen tissue paper poms around the house and the supplies for 60-70 balloons.  I bought one of those disposable helium tanks though so we will have to see how that turns out.  This is the picture that I gave to the cake lady...


I am really excited!  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  She is going to use a brighter pink, blue, purple scheme instead of all the green/yellow.

And then, just because its precious....

 And this is what her Daddy does to her when I go to work...

See you Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails