Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Big Weekend

Last weekend Emily got to stay in a hotel for the first time, go to the Georgia Aquarium, and go to see her Grandparents in North Georgia.  We had quite a big time!

"Who's that pretty baby?" =)

Of course we had to try out the microbrewery across the street from the hotel.

The view from our hotel room.

Those stingrays are much more slimey than they look.

The whale shark.  There were 2 of them and they were huge! (I know you can't really see them, sorry)

But this is what she really wanted to do the whole time.

Once we got to Calhoun, of course Emily had to have control of the remote.

Our big girl sweeping up with PaPaw.

And baking cookies with her Grandma.  We had such a sweet weekend!

On another note, I have been on the hunt for a new camera so that I can take professional looking  pictures that have the blurry background.  But ta da....I can do it with my camera.  Exhibits A and B, Bernice was my test subject.

Hope you had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails