Sunday, July 7, 2013

June is over already!

The new blogger app is not my favorite. I'm really going to have to do some learning before I can pull off a successful post from my phone. What in the world. So these pictures....not in chronological order. But that's ok, they are on here.

Here are some photos of me and my new friend Dorothea Benton Frank.  She donated some books to our juniors auction last year so it was really nice to meet her in person and be able to thank her.



Here's how Daddy does hair

This baby is not a baby anymore.  She has to sleep with her own baby!

Caitlyn and her BFF Mae Mae :)


Sometimes on a breezy summer night, you just have to lay in the yard.








Elizabeth, Ashley, Amber and Me
Dance Moms Night Out.  A new tradition.

 


Mandy, Lisa, Me.
Accidental large group night out at Brew Pub.  Hope to repeat next month for my birthday.

Here's the only picture from the dance recital where we are all looking in a similar direction.  Thanks Allison.
Here's what happens if I try to do sit-ups at home :)

New PR.  Probably not exciting for you, but it is for me! lol




Hopefully my next post will be organized. And show up well.  I have NO IDEA how this one will look!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails