Sunday, July 14, 2013

The weekend is over already!

Saturday morning I got up and ran with a lady I met on Facebook and it was super fun!

These were our stats.  We slowed down a little at the end because I'm a talker...whoops.  When I got home I cooked breakfast.

That baby loves her some turkey sausage!  Then I packed them up and headed to the gym.  

The girls are getting to be right at home up there and the nursery girls are so good to them!

Tonight we hosted a welcome to the neighborhood cookout for some new neighbors and it went really well.

The downpour was the only chance I had to stop and take a picture.  Thankfully it didn't keep up long.  I think we ended up with about 28 people and after fixing a couple of lunch plates only had 2 hot dogs left.  That spells success to me! Can't wait to do it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails