Saturday, December 21, 2013

The beginning of Christmas!

I can not tell you how happy I am that the girls have such quality people to spend time with at the gym.  It's really like a treat for them to get to go.  I mean, happy? or what? Lol
 
We did some crafts for Christmas presents this year.  I feel like they turned out pretty good. 
We learned some tricks that we will def use next time too.
Emily and Caitlyn got a special package from their Grandma Pat and Emily was blown away by this tiny little snow globe.
She thought it was the sweetest thing ever and had to go put it on the tree immediately.
We were very fortunate to be able to spend some time outside around Christmas too because the weather was perfect!
It really sealed the deal on my spring fever though.  In December. Not good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails