Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Back on Track

Grammy took the girls to the park to play on Monday, and look who they found! Grandaddy!
Emmy wanted some lipstick for school so I obliged.  Why not.
And on Tuesday, I got my groove back.  I was feeling very discouraged about being ready for Savannah in time but after I was able to do 10 miles without any real breaks I felt much better. The treadmill cut off on me at an hour and I had to start it up again.  I don't think I've really ever had that happen.
Caitlyn got lots of attention and powdered sugar donuts while I was spending all this time on the treadmill.
They kinda like going to the gym.

At the end of using up all my data for the month watching Breaking Bad on Tuesday I finally got the gyms wifi password.  So today I took my kindle and watched Breaking Bad on it.  What?? I am so excited.  Why didn't I do this months ago???  Awesome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails