Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily: Day 14

We had another busy not-productive day. We played with Emmys new favorite toy (a toaster) first thing. Then we made more banana nut bread and didn't over cook it this time. Delish!


I can't wait to have some with my coffee in the morning. Then we wrapped some presents and read some books and before we knew it, it was time for Young and the Restless...whoops I mean nap time. After that we spent some time outside since it was around 70 degrees.





I love living somewhere that it is 70 degrees in December. Hopefully it will be warm on Christmas Day and we can take the bouncy house to Walterboro with us.



Bee took some time out to relax today. He was just hangin out...haha. :)

P.S. Send a quick prayer up for a little angel please.
P.P.S. I miss my momma!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails